Thursday, April 11, 2019

Critical Reflection


At the beginning of the module, my goal was to polish up my presentation skills and greatly improve my writing skills. After completing this module, I find myself more aware of my writing style and grammar usage in both school and daily routine. The feedback from my peers and professor really helped me to improve and learn from the mistakes I made. In the spirit of continuous improvement, I will strive to read articles to improve my language use and to broaden my knowledge.

At the start of the project, my team and I faced difficulty in settling on our research project after various feedbacks we have gotten. The topic we have originally chose fulfilled the sustainable aspect but was lacking in engineering. It was not smooth sailing in the beginning, while other groups begin with their report, we were still deciding on our topic. We decided to do more research and weigh the pros and cons of possible topics together as a team. We changed and modified our project topic a total of 3 times before settling down on our final topic. There were times we almost wanted to give up and stick with what we already have, but we persevered. I am lucky enough to have the privilege to work with my fellow team members and come to appreciate the value of teamwork.

I really enjoyed being a spectator during the presentation showcase, having to see different groups share their ideas for sustainability. One team that stood out the most to me was Grayspace. I find that their idea is suitable in Singapore and is tackling a very real problem. In addition, I really like the way they present the idea, as it was more like a business pitch rather than a normal school presentation. It was also cohesive and well thought-out.  

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete